POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Request help with alpha test of "BigPatch" macro : Request help with alpha test of "BigPatch" macro Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Request help with alpha test of "BigPatch" macro
From: Will W
Date: 28 Mar 2003 02:36:58
Message: <3e83fb9a@news.povray.org>
I've been working on a macro that takes a two dimensional array of floats
and constructs a bicubic patchwork smooth surface from them. I would very
much like to have others look it over for bugs or useability problems.

Here's the link: http://will.thornhenge.net/bigpatch/. The download is a
small zip file (under 10 k). There is also a little more info about the
BigPatch macro on the web site.

TIA,

--
Will Woodhull